Posted: 06 August, 2018
Closes: 26 August, 2018
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading field crop breeding company with an established brand and market leading varieties.
AGT is a great place to work and grow your career. Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and grower benefit focus makes AGT a desirable employer in the agricultural industry.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our close-knit team and deliver support services to our farmers, growers, affiliates and retailers. This position plays a vital role within our End Point Royalty (EPR) department, which is responsible for collecting royalties for every tonne of grain sold from our varieties.
We are seeking a professional with these skills:
- Excellent literacy and computer skills
- Advanced Excel and Outlook
- Accounts receivable experience
- Debt collection
- General administration skills
- Knowledge of databases, including data manipulation, merging and reporting
- An ability to be flexible, adapt to the changes of the business and multi-tasking
- Be organised, with an ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic role
- Be able to work under time pressures and deliver within deadlines
- Be able to develop and build internal and external networks and relationships
To be successful in the role you will have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail and strong work ethic. A background in the farming/agricultural industry would be an advantage and you will have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Apply now via Seek.com https://www.seek.com.au/job/36...
Closing date for applications is 26 August 2018
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia