Roseworthy, South Australia
Posted: 31 July, 2018
Closes: 20 August, 2018
- New facility in Roseworthy, South Australia
- Training provided for the right candidate
- Small, dedicated and specialised team
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading field crop breeding company with an established brand and market leading varieties.
AGT is a great place to work and grow your career. Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and grower benefit focus makes AGT a desirable employer in the agricultural industry.
About the role
Join us as a Laboratory Technician and you will be located at our brand new, world-class facility located in Roseworthy, South Australia. This state of the art development will showcase the very best in laboratory facilities and equipment. Our team produces data for all breeding nodes of AGT in support of classification and release of new value-added varieties for the benefit of farmers and industry.
- Quality testing of crops including wheat, barley, lupins and canola
- Data collection and basic reporting
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Basic laboratory skills
- Ability to remain focused while conducting standardised repetitive work
- Agricultural knowledge
- Microsoft Office skills
- Quality testing experience, such as baking or milling
The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and good problem solving skills. We require resourceful, hardworking applicants with a “Can do attitude” who are able to remain focused while conducting repetitive work. If you have a basic laboratory background or an aptitude and willingness to learn then this may be the role for you.
Please apply via Seek.com - link below