Posted: 09 July, 2018
Closes: 30 July, 2018
- Located in Northam, WA
- National market leading company
- Friendly & supportive team
Do you want to grow your career? Come and be part of a company that is shaping the future of Australian agriculture.
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a market leading grain breeding company that delivers increased prosperity to growers through improved crop varieties. We believe this grower focus makes AGT a desirable employer in the agricultural industry.
Talented employees are the key to our ongoing success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals.
About the role
In this role, you will be working as a part of a highly motivated team, with a key focus to conduct agricultural research in the field and laboratory.
- Under take and manage field plot experiments; including in season spraying
- Seed preparation
- Seeding operation and management
- Harvesting operation and management
- Mechanical understanding of agricultural research equipment
- Forklift licence
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in field plot experiments
- Agronomic knowledge of WA cropping systems
- HR licence
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Initiative and high level problem solving skills
- C class licence or higher
We require resourceful, hardworking applicants with a “Can do attitude” who are able to undertake physically strenuous outdoors work, this role could be ideally suited to an individual with farm hand experience. If you have the required skills and an aptitude and willingness to learn then this is the ideal role for you.
Apply now via Seek.com https://www.seek.com.au/job/36... addressing the essential criteria in your cover letter. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 30 July 2018