Posted: 11 January, 2018
Closes: 26 January, 2018
- Exciting new role located in Roseworthy SA
- Flexible hours
- Fast paced, high performing culture
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading field crop breeding company with an established brand and market leading varieties.
AGT is a great place to grow your career. Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and grower benefit focus makes AGT a desirable employer in the agricultural industry.
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced WHS Administrator in Roseworthy, South Australia. This position will be a part-time position working 2 days per week but if the right candidate applies and is willing to apply their administration skills to other tasks then we would consider increasing the hours to a full time role (Please refer to ad for Administration Assistant).
- Understand, interpret and apply the relevant WHS legislation and requirements
- Support the WHS committee in maintaining a safe workplace
- Providing administrative support to assist in Work Health and Safety practises across the business
- Update WHS documents including policies and procedures
- Produce WHS reports
- Finalise risk assessments and incident investigations.
- Maintain detailed records in WHS Management system
- Assist with the induction and on boarding of new employees
- Educate, influence and foster communication on health and safety including coordination of the WHS committee
- Working with HR Manager develop injury management and return to work plans
- Coordinate WHS meeting and take minutes
- Other administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a similar role and will possess a strong working knowledge of WHS Management Systems and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages. You will have the ability to work autonomously whilst also working as part of a team. Excellent communications skills paired with high levels of common-sense and experience in agriculture or a related field would make you the ideal candidate for this role.
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting and growing organisation with specialists in the field crop industry. Applications close on Friday 26 January 2018.
Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the online form below.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.