Roseworthy, South Australia
Posted: 09 June, 2021
Closes: 30 June, 2021
- High performing culture with industry impact
- Varied role located in Roseworthy, SA
- Dedicated and experienced team
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading agricultural field crop research and development company with an established brand and market leading products. AGT is passionate about developing technologies that allow farmers to thrive and lead to a better nourished world. A high-performance culture, with a strong growth objective, make AGT a great place to work and grow your career.
Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and our contribution to industry makes AGT a highly desirable employer.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive and as a member of the Executive team, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for providing strategic leadership on AGT’s financial governance. The CFO will implement strategies which ensure our sustained growth. You will be joining a highly experienced team thus a focus of the role is to provide strategic leadership across a range of areas including finance, tax/compliance, and investment. Responsibility for legal, human resources, and information technology add to the variety offered in this role. Your experience in finance operations, tax, commercial negotiations, change management, leadership and strategy development will be supported by a degree in accounting, finance, tax, law or related, with a CPA or CA are required.
We are seeking a professional with these skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in a Chief Financial Officer role or demonstrated capacity to perform at this level.
- Strong commercial acumen and well-developed conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to influence at all levels of an organisation
- A purpose driven and ethical approach to business
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to analyse and distil complex matters
- Able to draw on experience in financial reporting and management to ensure effective and efficient delivery of functional responsibilities, including:
- Finance & reporting (statutory and management reporting)
- Budgeting, forecasting, planning & analysis
- Tax compliance
- Investment & Treasury management
To be successful in the role you will have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and be self-motivated and enthusiastic. Ideally you will have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Apply today or request a more detailed job description from email@example.com