Posted: 14 July, 2021
Closes: 11 August, 2021
- High performing culture
- Varied role located in Roseworthy, SA.
- Dedicated and experienced team
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading agricultural field crop research and development company with an established brand and market leading products. AGT is passionate about developing technologies that allow farmers to thrive and lead to a better nourished world. A high-performance culture, with a strong growth objective, make AGT a great place to work and grow your career.
Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and our contribution to industry makes AGT a highly desirable employer.
About the role
This new role within the AGT team will provide the right candidate with a unique opportunity to have real connection and impact with farmers, scientists, students and rural communities around Australia. You will be joining an experienced team and bring new skills to lead AGT’s expanding communication activities, community engagement and scholarship programmes, education projects and brand awareness.
The key responsibilities of your role will include:
- Deliver on AGT’s communications strategy.
- Write, prepare, review and edit communications material including articles, social media, newsletters, presentations, key messages and other collateral.
- Work closely with the community, identifying opportunities to engage and educate.
- Play a key role in coordinating community projects.
- Measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of communication and community strategies and provide recommendations.
To be successful, you will have:
- Degree qualifications and or experience in communications, marketing, public relations or relevant discipline.
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills with the ability to develop content for external audiences.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships within the community.
- Photography/videography editing/graphic design skills desirable.
- Ability and interest to travel occasionally to regional locations to meet and engage with widely dispersed workforce and local communities.
- An excellent work ethic with a can-do attitude.
Position description available on request from email@example.com
Applications via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/52...