Posted: 13 January, 2021
Closes: 31 January, 2021
- High performing culture
- Market leading company
- Dedicated and passionate team
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading field crop breeding company with an established brand and market leading varieties.
AGT is a great place to work and grow your career. Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and grower benefit focus makes AGT a desirable employer in the agricultural industry.
About the role
We are now offering a great opportunity for a farm manager or senior farm hand looking to use their skills in a new and rewarding way. You will be working as a part of a highly motivated team and taking the lead in crop management (planting, spraying, and harvest), capital purchases, maintenance, and people leadership and training. We will support you to thrive and advance in a strong team culture, based on innovation, respect and caring.
Required skills include:
- good understanding of farming systems including broadacre crop agronomy
- organisational skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent time management skills
- good communicator
- confident operating farm machinery and GPS equipment
- basic mechanical knowledge
- experience driving HR trucks
- preferably have forklift license
- ability to successfully lead a small team
This is a key role and will be rewarded with a competitive salary commiserate with your experience.
If you are an experienced farm manager or senior farmhand looking to take the next step in your career we would love to hear from you.
Apply via Seek.com