- World class facility in Roseworthy, South Australia
- Excellent Opportunity
- Standalone role within a small, dedicated and specialised team
Australian Grain Technologies (AGT) is a leading agricultural field crop research and development company with an established brand and market leading products. AGT is passionate about developing technologies that allow farmers to thrive and lead to a better nourished world. A high-performance culture, with a strong growth objective, make AGT a great place to work and grow your career.
Talented employees are the key to our success. We recognise and reward performance and provide training and growth opportunities for high performing individuals. Our culture and our contribution to industry makes AGT a highly desirable employer.
About the role
You will be located at our world class Southern Crop Breeding Centre located in Roseworthy, South Australia. This state-of-the-art development showcases the very best in plant breeding facilities and technology.
We are looking for hardworking friendly and personable applicants with a “Can do” attitude. You will need to be able to follow instruction and protocols and be happy to ask questions. Showing initiative is valued, as is excellent communication skills, eye for detail, problem solving skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Aptitude and willingness to learn is a definite requirement.
- Service and maintenance of plot harvesters, tractors and sprayers including electronic diagnosis and hydraulics
- Diagnosing and repairing header breakdowns during harvest
- Seeding and Harvest of trial plots
- Fabrication and modifications of trial equipment
- Record Keeping
- Trade qualified or relevant experience
- Heavy vehicle driver’s license
- Mechanical/ Fabrication aptitude
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Clean, tidy and attention to detail
If you have the skills and aptitude we are seeking then please submit a brief cover letter and resume today.
All applications via Seek.com please https://www.seek.com.au/job/57...
Posted: 14 June, 2022
Closes: 10 July, 2022