A 2 gene Clearfield wheat with Mace parentage, offering Mace like yields in WA, SA and Victoria. Present in the 2017 NVT's, release is pending quality classification. If a favourable quality classification is gained, seed will be available for 2018 sowings.
- Bred for tolerance to Clearfield Intervix herbicide
- Yields similar to Mace, around 10% higher than Kord CL Plus and Grenade CL Plus
- Early-mid maturity, similar to Mace
- Good physical grain package, with low screenings and high test weight
- Good yellow leaf spot resistance